Friday 22 October 2010

One down, one to go

The bare patch of grass is where a skip has been for the past few months. The good news is that it's just been taken away. The one remaining should be going on Monday. The pile of wood in the background should be going down to Stoke Bliss to add to the bonfire that follows the Licensing service. The view from the kitchen window is much better.
BT have finally got round to reinstating the phone number that has been the Rectory number for decades - 01886 853286. What I'm waiting for now is an engineer to fit a working phone socket in the study. There's a problem with the wiring. I asked them to do this over two weeks ago, and so far all there's been is one appointment that the engineer failed to keep. 

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I could think of something witty and amusing to comment on this post.

    But I can't.

    Miss Mavis Waterbutts
    Spinster of the Parish of Noinspiration Under Pressure

    ReplyDelete